Dr. Boyce Watkins Financial Literacy Store
2021 All Black Agenda Calendar
The Black Agenda Calendar puts the agenda for black people with regard to wealth-building in front of your family every single day of the year.
If you order by December 4th receive your calendar by December 18th
How the Black Agenda Calendar benefits you:
The calendar features a wealth-building agenda to focus on every month of the year, along with a To-Do section for you to write the actions you need to take to accomplish the agenda item, your goals for the month, and any special events that month.
As a result, your family will see wealth building and black economic empowerment as the agenda for 2021.
12-Month Black Agenda Calendar:
- January: Self-Improvement
- February: Personal Empowerment
- March: Stock Purchase
- April: Support Black Owned
- May: Black History for Children
- June: Economic Empowerment
- July: Health and Wellness
- August: Forgiveness
- September: Real Estate / Property ownership
- October: Family Business Startup
- November: Black History
- December: Black News and Media
Get your calendar BEFORE Christmas and make it a gift for someone you love.
IF YOU ORDER BY DECEMBER 4TH, YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR CALENDAR BY DECEMBER 18TH.